Have your say in what voice overs you would like to see in LSP

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Minleon LSP are redoing the voice overs in LSP and would like your input on what voice overs would be usable and appropriate to add to LSP.

Some of the voice overs will be done by a professional broacaster and others will be done using a santa sound alike voice in a sound recording studio, so give your input now on what you think will benifit LSP users, as an opportunity to have some feedback in what goes into the voice overs is a very rare oportunity.

Ill start it off by adding this one

Please respect the neighbours by not having the music up to loud or by not littering, Remember they have to live with the madness too. (could be in a santa voice as well)

So add as many as you like and im sure the best and most appropriate ones will end up in LSP as a voice over

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
What about something like.

"Hi, and thanks for stopping by to watch my Christmas Light Display, enjoy yourself a please watch out for traffic."

"Merry Christmas, we hope you are enjoying the display. "

ron d

Apprentice elf
hoping to work on getting these made next week. If anyone has any more suggestions I am going to try and make as many as possible. If only some are used in LSP I will just post the others to share somewhere.

ron d

Apprentice elf
We have a guy that will do an amazing job using a santa voice. Any thoughts?

Id like to have one saying "I've already been out a couple times to see the show and watch for me christmas eve as I hope to catch a little more of the show" or something along those lines.

Any ideas please share I hope to get in the studio next week with Santa and an announcer.

Benslights

Dedicated elf
"ho ho ho Merry Christmas Kids. Hope you have all been good this year so Santa can drop off some presents to you on Christmas Eve."

"So who wants Synchronised lights for Chistmas"

"ho ho ho this is Legal flashing"

" has anyone seen my Elf hiding out there with all the kids? as i know he loves this light Display"

kevr

Full time elf
Generous elf
We have a few displays close by and had young children getting pretty exited and running across the road to see the neighbours show so something like;

Mums and Dads please keep a close eye on your children as the traffic is getting pretty busy, last thing we want is an accident at Christmas

Kev :)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
fathead45 said:
santa - Please watch out while walking around, the reindeer might have left some surprises from watching the show earlier.

sorry really lame lol.

Fathead i see you have has a sex change with your avitar :D

ron d

Apprentice elf
thanks for all the ideas. I got a bunch of folks message me as well at LSP and tomorrow going to get them made. I am not an editor and the announcer voice guy said he will help and the guy speaking for santa has called me a couple times in character and really sounds great. I have low expectations but might all work out pretty well in the end!

Maybe "you should see what it looks like from out here in person" or something for us to use. Most of us do these shows and never really see them in person. Thoughts on anything for animators to use in shared video clips? Even worth it?