HDPE/PE-X

Camknox

New elf
Hi all.

I know it's too late for this year but I'm putting it out there to the group. Does anyone have a line on a source of either 1" or 2" HDPE/PE-X (translucent) within Australia at a non-exhorbitant price. I found some for $1300 for 10m. That's not happening. They pay $1 for a few feet in the US.

Someone must know something.

marmalade

cats & pixels
I am loving the esdan ldpe tube! Very nice diffusion and easy to work with.

Today I was finishing some arches and left one on our hot concrete driveway to help cure some silicone, it withstood the heat very well.

I'll post up some pics of a completed one tomorrow if interested.

Kimbo3000

Apprentice elf
I too would be interested in some of this for next year. I have way too much that I have left to the last minute this year.. lol
I would be very interested in pics and experiences of the air seeder hose from peoples displays this year! :)

Kitman

Full time elf
Fishing for friends are you Heath hahaha. You can only see my video if you like my page, or you getting paid for ads lol.

Camknox

New elf

scamper

Dedicated elf
Hi all.

I know it's too late for this year but I'm putting it out there to the group. Does anyone have a line on a source of either 1" or 2" HDPE/PE-X (translucent) within Australia at a non-exhorbitant price. I found some for $1300 for 10m. That's not happening. They pay $1 for a few feet in the US.

Someone must know something.
I just went to the closest hose/ag supplier. In WA I went to Hoseco and bought a roll off the shelf, so no shipping. I think it was around $70 for 30m.
I have just about used it all and maybe going back for more.