HE123 EEPROM Generator (Beta/Test?)

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I have almost got to the point of testing this. I powered up 1 of my new HE123D's to test yesterday morning but sadly that nasty Mexican Manuel Labour has taken up some of my time lately. I've got my parents all moved which took up the first 6 months of the year and now I've been roped into doing some work out the in-laws. Sometime soon I hope to get the HE123D (differential 48 output version of HE123) tested so that I can get them up on the site and out the door. They've only been waiting about a month so far.

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
I have almost got to the point of testing this.
Awesome, yell out if you encounter any issues.

Sometime soon I hope to get the HE123D (differential 48 output version of HE123) tested
Also I'm happy to customise it to allow for the Smart Receiver details on all the outputs to support this as well :)

Reactions: AAH

Fitzy1611

New elf
HI, I have also used your generator for the HE123 for all 48 outputs and it has worked without issue. thanks for sharing this with the community.

fuzbat

New elf
Has anyone tried this with 6.1? - I install and after reboot it tells me it's not installed...

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
Yes Fuzbat, I am running completely 6.1.1 on my devices and there's no issues with it.

fuzbat

New elf
I got brave and ran an OS update and seem to have either filled the SD card to otherwise broken things... I'll re-install a clean 6.1 build and try again..

fuzbat

New elf
So after a re-install & then using the correct EEPROM generator it's working 100% correctly. I (stupidly?) had the URL to both generators open & obviously, why not, pick the wrong one to use :)

Thanks both for your help - now I have to get back to actually making things.

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
And on that note, I'm gonna remove the older one, seeing 6 changed the game. :)