Hello all from Albany Creek, QLD

Ktag

Apprentice elf
Hello all, fantastic site and 101 manual.

Obviously I'm new, posting in the "new members" section. But I am keen to develop a light display/show for next year and have spent hours and hours already reading and learning. Confused would be an understatement.

I would love to see first hand some light show setups before they get packed away after Christmas.

Anyone live on the North side of Brisbane with a setup and willing to show a novice some ideas??

Let me know, it would be great to see a few displays in the flesh.

Merry Christmas and thanks in advance.

Glenn

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome58.gif

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Glenn

For displays close to you, there is a Display Locations button at the top of the page. There are about 30+ around you. Find some that are close and send about 5 of them a private message .. due to the show season some are not reading the forums but may get your PM via email and be glad to give you a tour.

If no reply, don't worry, there will most likely be another Brisbane Mini (mid-year gathering of blinky heads) that always has show-n-tell.

aussiexmas

Sinnamon Lights
Ktag said:
Hello all, fantastic site and 101 manual.

I would love to see first hand some light show setups before they get packed away after Christmas.
Anyone live on the North side of Brisbane with a setup and willing to show a novice some ideas??
Let me know, it would be great to see a few displays in the flesh.

Glenn

Hi Glenn
While I'm not on the northside, I'm just across the river off the western/centenary freeway at Sinnamon Park I'm happy to show & discuss my lights and setup.

I'm a 100% LOR user with 4-6oo channels, ~100,000 lights including CCRs & some RGB. My show will be on til 31/12/12, 7-10PM nightly.

If you want to make a time, PM me with your phone contact number.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, like any hobby when you are new it seems all too confusing, but what must be realized is we all started as newbies at one stage, so you may be having information overload now but after a couple of months that mess of info swirling in your head will all start to fall into place.