Hello All

foxvalleypcgeek

New elf
I discovered Xlights and all of this fun stuff a few weeks before Christmas and got a first setup done 3 days before just in time. I am from Wisconsin, USA. Just got a pi 4 setup with FPP yesterday after running Xschedular in a VM. Looks like I may have found a new hobby, being a computer nerd and loving to play around with electronics.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to ACL.
Hopefully you've found the ACL101 as well.
Why are you running Xscheduler in a VM?

foxvalleypcgeek

New elf
Welcome to ACL.
Hopefully you've found the ACL101 as well.
Why are you running Xscheduler in a VM?
Well I was but not anymore with FPP as of yesterday. But was a VM because I have a server that runs 24x7 and does many things. xschedular was another very easy job for it. Ill leave it there for a backup I suppose.

uncledan

Senior elf
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL. This "hobby" can get out of control in a hurry so get ready for it. Best of luck in 2020 with the display! Tons of information and helpful people here.

foxvalleypcgeek

New elf
Thank you, getting a lot of ideas in my head going. I did at least get a pretty good start in so little time.

foxvalleypcgeek

New elf
What he said!

Welcome to the group. Make sure to give your significant other your wallet, credit cards, and anything that can be pawned (for safe keeping). :cool:
Remember that eating is still a requirement! :)

Haha usually when I get too busy, like setting up the lights. I didnt eat all day, no time for that lol.