Hello Everyone Im from Newcastle Australia

insttechno

New elf
This is my first year running pixels, I've been testing using a SenDevices E682 and some bullets and strips + Xlights.

Keen to read the material here and learn more about power injection etc and how people are mounting up lights.

:-D

i13

Dedicated elf
Power injection is powering pixels directly from the power supply and not through the controller. It is particularly useful for controllers that support large numbers of pixels on one output. It also allows you to use multiple voltages on the same output. It's not too difficult and the main thing to remember is that you need to cut the positive line in the pixel string between two power supplies. You should leave the negative connected. This isn't required if you are only using one power supply.

B_P_J

Full time elf
Welcome insttechno, only a short drive south of you, Sunny Central Coast for me, great place to get all the info you need, jump in chat sometime if you have any niggly questions, great people always around to try and help out.
This is my 3rd Year with Computer controlled lights, will be 2nd year with Pixels,

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL. lots of great help and advice here, so hope it all helps to get you a nice display/show this year