Hello Everyone!

ChristmasWorld

New elf
Just new on that forum and very excited! I look forward to hearing your hints and tips about Christmas lights but also to share my advice and experience in that domain; Christmas lights are all the Christmas fairy!

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome49.png

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, glad to see that you can offer some expert advice and at the same time im sure you will learn a lot from the forum. A great freindly bunch of people here alway happy to help.

Im just curious about what you have done with lighting in the past and are you involved with any christmas lighting vendors. Also where abouts in NSW are you located as im south of Sydney in Albion Park.

ChristmasWorld

New elf
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
Im just curious about what you have done with lighting in the past and are you involved with any christmas lighting vendors. Also where abouts in NSW are you located as im south of Sydney in Albion Park.

We have a Christmas Store in Sydney! So more than Christmas lights, we are dedicated to providing everything for Christmas! I won't tell more, I don't want to spam you ;)
But we have been writing a few blogs about lighting (meant to be understood by everyone!). Do you think I could share it with you in another thread?

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
If you are just posting in regards to something interesting for us all without links to a sales page then thats OK to be put into the most appropriate place within the forum.
If you are going to link to a sales page then the thread should be in the vendors section so people are aware that you are a vendor who is selling a type of product they may be interested in. So we have the capacity here for you to do a little interesting spam in the correct location of the forum.

ChristmasWorld

New elf
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
If you are just posting in regards to something interesting for us all without links to a sales page then thats OK to be put into the most appropriate place within the forum.
If you are going to link to a sales page then the thread should be in the vendors section so people are aware that you are a vendor who is selling a type of product they may be interested in. So we have the capacity here for you to do a little interesting spam in the correct location of the forum.

Thanks for the useful information :)