Hello everyone

alfiot

New elf
I leave in Victoria and I have an interest in light show, in particular with RGBW technology. I finally find this community where I hope to share my passion.
This is a new passion and will keep growing. I would like to share my plans as I need a lot help from you:

I am currently installing RGBW lighting at my house façade. This is permanent lighting which is controlled by my home automation system. The protocol I am using is DMX512.

Once I finish the installation and everything is working reliable, I would like to setup a light display synchronized with music. So, I could use this display for Christmas, parties or to welcome a friend.

My goal is to create such display by Christmas 2015.

I welcome any feedback or question.

Ciao

bjpc2716

who dares win
welcome aboard to acl it good to see other Victoria here something came in the chat room and ask question in there once again a big welcome

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Caio

B_P_J

Full time elf
Hey mate, welcome to ACL where everyone here has a wealth of knowledge. They are fantastic and everyone gets in and helps one another. We are all addicted. Doesnt take long.... hope you enjoy ACL

alfiot

New elf
Thank you very much for the warm welcome. Yes, I agree is very addictive, but healthy addiction. It makes me relax after a long working day.

I am in Keysborough 3173 close to Dandenong.

Currently I am installing RGBW technology at home. After I complete this stage I will be in the chat room so you can help me to plan the next stage which is to design a light show.

Ciao