Hello Fomr Norhern Virgina

johnfish

New elf
Hi Everyone,
I m new to ACL but not new to the CLAP. I have run a show for about 5 years in Virginia. First in the Richmond area and for the last 2 year just south of DC. I started with a 16 channel LOR and last year graduated to Renard and a sndevice e682 running 6 snowflake pixels. I also started doing Halloween last year with an RGB singing pumpkin.
This year I am adding a pixel mega tree (8 foot with 600 pixels) and my neighbor across the street. Its been a lot of fun figuring our the wireless communications between my house and theirs. My wife is hard at work sequencing and I am building props. I never thought of Christmas lights as a year round hobby until this year!

Any way I am glad to be here and can't wait to share experiences with everyone!

John

jcmarksafb

Hello from Christopher Creek Arizona
The CLAP has you!!! Quick, RUN!!! :D Welcome to ACL. Looks you have quite a handle on things already which is great. Stop by chat and say hi, there is a lot of great people here if you need anything.
Again Welcome
John

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL John
It's nice that your wife has CLAP also. :)
Even with some of the links a little dated, if you haven't found it yet, the AusChristmasLighting 101 manual is a great resource or quick reference guide.

johnfish

New elf
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Damicka10) said:
Welcome to ACL. If the wife is on board who knows how many things you can buy.

Thank you everyone for the welcome! In response to this post... my wonderful wife even bought all the pixels for our mega tree this year!

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
Welcome ....

These are the best bunch of guys/gals around.... come jump into chat and say hi
And browse the forums for the wealth of knowledge

-Blu

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, you will find all the help and asistance that you need from a great bunch of freindly and helpful members
Good luck with your new adventures

MacThomas76

Animated Shows since 2012
Welcome to ACL!! This is such a great forum. I live in Richmond and have done animated shows for the past 2 years. Last year I made it on the Tacky Light Tour with 50,000 lights. I would have liked to see your display while you were still in the area. Do you have any videos?

-Thomas