Hello from a newbee in Aurora, Colorado

lrmeans1

New elf
The lighting bug bit me this last Christmas. All I have been doing is watching all the great videos on YouTube. All I have so far is the Xlight software and a PI 4 running FPP.
Mostly just gathering all kinds of info on pixel lighting. Plan on going with the F48 controller and receivers. Have been communicating with Jeff at Canispater Christmas. Enjoy watching his down to earth videos. Just a side note. My wife and I have been to Sydney about 7-8 years ago. Took a cruise from Auckland over to Sydney and stayed there by the bridge for about three days. Great city and people. Plan on asking lots of questions on this web site.
Thanks again for letting me join up. Also I plan on being at Christmas Expo in July in Las Vegas. Will be there watching my grandson bowl that week.
Larry
PS: The email I joined up with is a Google email. I mostly use lrmeans@msn.com for my email

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to ACL
Make sure that you have a read of the ACL101. It's another great source of info.
No need to share your email in a public post. You should be able to change it on your profile if it's your preferred 1. Having it public is a great way to get spam.

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
Hi, You should get a lot of good info at the Christmas Expo, lots of vendors too I believe.
This forum has a reasonable Wiki, as well as the 101 Manual, including links to some of the suppliers of Controllers and other parts.