Hello From Adelaide

Ozemate

New elf
Hi I am new to the Hobby this year, I have just ordered 2 x 16 Channel DC units from LOR and the advanced software. I have been using static lights for the last 5 years and have now made the plunge to use LOR and what ever Else I can lay my hands on. Old saying to many things to learn and not enough hours in the day. I look forward to getting to know the people here . Dont tell the wife how much I am spending LOL

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Welcome to ACL.

Glad to have you onboard.

We would never divulge what you are spending, my advice is to say that you have found the site that will save you dollars by providing great tips.

Just don;t mention all the others ideas you find here :)

Cheers
Phil

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL. Glad you found us and im sure we can help you on your way to blinky flashy nirvana for 2012. And as far as the wife is concerned, she needs to know that you have come down with a serious case of CLAP (Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem) and anything yo do is not under your control.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome3.gif

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
Welcome over Ozemate.

It is great to see you made it over to this great site. I am sure we will all be able to help you out with heaps of ideas and a lot of money saving ideas.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have as they pop up either by posting or in chat.

Good Luck with your endeavours.

Boof63

Senior elf
Welcome, you have come to the right place for all the info. Am hopefully going from satic to blinky myself this year and this bunch are a great source of info and help as mentioned above.

cheers Boof63

Bird

LOR user
17.gif

to ACL Ozemate

Lots of info in the forums and Wiki. If that's not enough then you can jump into chat raoom for more info.
If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to ask.
Lots of friendly people here will be glad to help.

You have a great group of folks all around you down there. :)