Hello from Alberta Canada

scottrc4me

New elf
Hi everyone. My name is Scott Groves and I live in Lethbridge Alberta Canada. I must say I love your forum and all the info posted here. I just finished my 3rd large LOR display using 112 channels and 16000 lights for 2011. I am in the process of changing to some RGB led.
I am a Registered Nurse by trade and have worked in ICU for the past 12 years. I'm married and have 4 children. I hope I am still married after this year's change to DMX and RGB.

My website is:
http://www.groveschristmaslights.ca

Here's a link to a video:
Revenge of the Sugar Plum Fairy

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, Im glad you find the forum informative. Feel free to ask any questions.
Very nice display you did for 2011.

Just tell the wife you have CLAP (Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem) and its not your fault and she should be sympathetic to your condition as there is no cure.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Hi Scott, Welcome to ACL. Nice work on your sequencing.
it was a surprise to see different items pop up as the song progressed

Bird

LOR user
18.gif

to ACL Scott

Very nice display. Like seeing elements added throughout the song.
Can't wait to see what to you with RGB. You did such a great job without. Very nice sequencing.
Good to see another LOR user. :)

Like other LOR users, hope to see e1.31 support this year from them. That will open up many RGB doors for diehard LOR folks.

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
Hi Scott and welcome to ACL. You have a great display and it will be interesting to see what you do when you start going down the RGB track.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have as there any many people willing to help out.

dropbear_luke

Full time elf
Hi scott, and welcome. hopefully u wont have to use any of your nursing skills if you have any accidents falling off roofs or playing with electricity. At least u'll know what to do :)