Hello from Auburn, Indiana USA

BretK

New elf
Hello all,

This will be my first year with dmx, and hopefully E1.31 with the sandevices lor bridge. Have previously been using lor and ccr's but really like the flexibility of pixel control. Spent waaaay too much at Ray's store :eek: already. I plan on sticking with lor s3 for at least this year, and running lor, dmx via enttec pro for rgb and 1.31 via sandevices lor bridge for pixels. I have a 1 acre pasture and barn to light next year, and the ability to expand to 7 more acres in the future.

Bret

Bird

LOR user
17.gif

to ACL Bret

Sounds like you are talking about one whole lot of lighting.
I may have to make a trip up to Fort Wayne from Cincinnati this year and next. :)

BretK

New elf
Bird,

You are welcome any time! Yeah, my wife says I dive in head first all the time. Sooner or later I'm going to dive into too shallow a pool! Lor has wet my appetite, now on to the buffet of DIY Dmx!

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Hi Brett.
Welcome to ACL. That does sound like one big plan you have there. Unlike Bird I dont think I will make it up there so will have to rely on videos and things. Best of Luck with your display.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, i hope we can help you with the information needed to have a succesful display. Sounds like you have lots of room to go crazy with which means more money to spend. I look forward to seing what you do this year.

G

GoofyGuy

Welcome to ACL BretK, Im the same name over in the LOR boards. Fasteddy is over there as well. Here there is very little BS just a lot of answers. Im in the same boat as you, E681 plus 1.31 equals too much trouble for me to get into alone! If you havent already found Eddys PDF I highly reccomend it to get most of the info straight. Ask questions here as there are no vague answers from the main guys here. Lots of experience, lots of help!

and again Welcome!

BretK

New elf
Yes, Eddy's PDF guide is already on my iPad. If it were on paper, the pages would already be worn!