Hello from australind WA

scamper

Dedicated elf
Hey all just thought I would say hi I’m in eaton as well this will be my 3rd year doing the lights hope you are all getting things ready to put up I have started and can’t wait to see everyone’s shows
All you guys down Bunbury area need to post your address here so I can take a trip down from Collie one night and catch up.
This year we are scaling back the santas workshop side, so not expecting hoards of people visiting (except for the light show) so may be able to leave once in a while.

dev8ed

New elf
Hey all just thought I would say hi I’m in eaton as well this will be my 3rd year doing the lights hope you are all getting things ready to put up I have started and can’t wait to see everyone’s shows
Most of my things are ready to be put up when i fly home from work in a week and already got a few things up. just got a few extention cables to make.

dev8ed

New elf
All you guys down Bunbury area need to post your address here so I can take a trip down from Collie one night and catch up.
This year we are scaling back the santas workshop side, so not expecting hoards of people visiting (except for the light show) so may be able to leave once in a while.
Yeh will need to organise to catch up. Planning to start my show on the 10th December due to work.

Meldan1

New elf
I’m planning to start putting my lights up this weekend if all goes to plan I was thinking on making the trip to collie this year to look at the lights as well it’s great to see more people getting into this hobby my address is 8 Galloway bend eaton I face eaton drive please all post your addresses as myself and the kids will be keen to look as we all love animated lights
Dan

Pooch

New elf
Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to get a show up and running this year due to financial set backs but I would be keen as to come see your shows.
I saw your saw last year Dan as I only live down the road basically.... I'm opposite the Eaton Recently Centre.... Looking forward to seeing this year's show.

If any of you need an extra pair of hands to put up your Props, lights or mega trees let me know as I would be keen to learn how to put it all together.... Hopefully I won't ask too many questions.

Thanks guys.
Bryce

scamper

Dedicated elf
If any of you need an extra pair of hands to put up your Props, lights or mega trees let me know as I would be keen to learn how to put it all together.... Hopefully I won't ask too many questions.

Thanks guys.
Bryce
Do you like heights?
I am running so behind this year and am looking at dropping a bunch of stuff, so if you are interested in a trip to Collie you are more than welcome :D

dev8ed

New elf
Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to get a show up and running this year due to financial set backs but I would be keen as to come see your shows.
I saw your saw last year Dan as I only live down the road basically.... I'm opposite the Eaton Recently Centre.... Looking forward to seeing this year's show.

Thanks guys.
Bryce
thanks for the offer but got all mine setup today, will be testing and tweaking the sequences tonight

Pooch

New elf
Do you like heights?
I am running so behind this year and am looking at dropping a bunch of stuff, so if you are interested in a trip to Collie you are more than welcome :D

I could make it to Collie on a Friday after work, say 1pm or possibly a Sunday...lately the only time I have spare. If that sounds OK let me know and I'll give you a hand for sure.

scamper

Dedicated elf
I could make it to Collie on a Friday after work, say 1pm or possibly a Sunday...lately the only time I have spare. If that sounds OK let me know and I'll give you a hand for sure.
Hey sorry about late reply, But if you are keen Friday arvo, then I am looking at finishing work around midday so I can work on my display. (Saturday is meant to be start day)
If not, no stress, but I will be here so feel free to rock up and introduce yourself. 57 Bucktin St Collie.
Every day for the last week I have been trying to get stuff done, but it is becoming more and more evident, I have run out of time. :eek: