Hello from Beautiful downtown Indiana!

terrypowerz

Keeping it Real
My name is Terry Powers and I am from the town of Westfield, in central Indiana.

I have been animating for about 6 years now, homebrew diy, Light O Rama, brief stint of Galaxia, and just starting to dabble in DMX ;)
I have been following some of the wonderful things happening with a few of the founders here and pretty darn excited about what has been accomplished!
I notice the board is SMF (excellent choice) so the look and feel is familiar... almost like home.

Oh yes... one or 2 people may already know me here... if so.... I am sorry... :D

Terry

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL Terry, sounds like your a vetran to this hobby who is going to start making the RGB and DMX plunge. Its amazing what has been developed and the information that has been generated from this forum, the guys here are really on the cutting edge of this hobby. I hope you get a lot out of the forum and chat and feel free to chime in at any time

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Terry

A warm welcome, I recognise the name from around the forums. It's always good to hear about people and some background.

Enjoy the forum, strap in and hang on the ride is wild

Cheers
Phil