Hello from Beloit, WI

bhasse

New elf
I started putting up animated light displays in 2006 using LOR controllers and standard Christmas lights. Each year I try to expand and do more with my light show. For the 2012 season I added RGB floods and RGB coro stars from Holiday Coro. I am starting to plan for 2013 and plan to incorporate more RGB using LED strips and pixels for more control and better displays. Reading through several posts on the RGB craze I discovered that AusChristmasLighting is the place to go for the best information so here I am.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to acl bhasse.
Google tells me that WI translates to Wisconsin in Aussie speak.

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL bhasse

If you haven't found it yet the AusChristmasLighting 101 manual is a great resource and starting place for RGB and low voltage lighting in general.

If you have questions feel free to ask in the chat room or forums. Lots of very friendly folks here will be glad to assist you in your lighting adventure.

Word of warning ...
Joining these forums and entering the chat room can give you CLAP!!! :D
Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem

bhasse

New elf
Thanks. I did find the 101 manual among others and have been reading up on it. I also did hear about the CLAP.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, im sure you find all the info you need here so feel free to ask any questions if you cant find what you need.

Bill Ellick

Full time elf
Welcome to ACL
Sure that you will enjoy the madness of this "hobby" along with the rest of the people on here.
This is a great forum for information and help with any problems you may encounter.