Hello from Bentonville, AR, USA...again

crysv2001

New elf
Well after the lovely crash, I can no longer use the ID I set up on 15 Dec (everything has been rolled back to early Dec but somehow my userid 'mararunr' can't be registered and yet isn't valid). So here I am again (using my wife's usual userid/email). I learned so much in the short time I've been on here and can't imagine being without this site (now that I've caught the bug). Yes, I would gladly pay to help support this site. And hello to oldmantime and lostsol who have both already helped me (from my previous ID). Cheers, mv

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL again :)

M

markvalentine

Hello...again...wait I thought I said I couldn't use 'mararunr' any more...ahh, all is back to normal and it seems I got a belated Christmas gift (and my wife's userid will probably never get used ever again :D )

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, glad you have already found the forum to be a great asset to you. As far as the crash it was unfortunate but things are being discussed and looked into to make ACL even stronger than ever.

dale82

Senior elf
welcome to ACL mate! Make sure you download the 101 manual and read it, and also ask questions as we are all here to help.