Hello from California

DeepShadow

New elf
Hi!

I'm just getting into the hobby to see if it's something I'll enjoy doing. Ordered a raspberry pi and a Falcon pi hat to start tinkering with. Though I'm far from Australia I have seen a lot of helpful information on the site. Looking forward to figuring this out!

TerryK

Retired Elf
Hi. Welcome to ACL. There are actually quite a number of Americans on the site as well as individuals from other continents/countries. Depending upon your background, to help get you started there is the ACL 101 Manual. Forums and other ACL sections are searchable for help and ideas. The Chat room is another place for help or conversation.

DeepShadow

New elf
I read THE manual, I found it extremely helpful. Gave me a good overview of what I need to do, and I've already received some valuable help in the chat room. Thanks for the welcome!

Robdawg3000

Love my blinking lights.
Welcome, this last year was my first year. My best advice is not to over think things, lol. There are a lot of people willing to help you get started. I'm in northern Cali and willing to answer any questions you have.

DeepShadow

New elf
Ah, Copperopolis! I was contemplating buying a plot of land and building a house there not long ago, but ended up deciding against it. As it is you're not far away from me - I'm near Stockton.

Vito

New elf
Thanks for the help! I am in Southern California ( Woodland Hills ) I am blown away at all the available support there is here!