Hello from Canada!

LA0

New elf
Hi everyone this is my first post to the auschristmaslighting forms, I have been doing a display science 2010, 2011 was my first year with RGB pixels, 2012 I had 4,542 channels, now for 2013 I'm making a 7,200 channel RGB matrix fence that runs 24 universes of E131 over 2 PR12's. My reason for joining the auschristmaslighting form was because the LOR forms and DIYC forms do not have as much on RGB stuff as auschristmaslighting.
So I'm here to join the madness! hope I learn lots more, and see you all on the forms! :) [SIZE=78%] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=78%]CanadianChristmas.[/SIZE]

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, you will definetly find the info you need to take it to the next level, just ask any questions and pop into the chat room, we have a few Canadians usually in there.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome57.gif

z_special

Full time elf
Welcome fellow Canadian! glad to see you joined the forum that has almost all the answers. If not we find it. You will find the most friendly bunch of individuals, speaking from a newbie with only one year under my belt..chat with you soon

Zane

barbotte

Apprentice elf
Canadianchristmas said:
Hi everyone this is my first post to the auschristmaslighting forms, I have been doing a display science 2010, 2011 was my first year with RGB pixels, 2012 I had 4,542 channels, now for 2013 I'm making a 7,200 channel RGB matrix fence that runs 24 universes of E131 over 2 PR12's. My reason for joining the auschristmaslighting form was because the LOR forms and DIYC forms do not have as much on RGB stuff as auschristmaslighting.
So I'm here to join the madness! hope I learn lots more, and see you all on the forms! :) [SIZE=78%] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=78%]CanadianChristmas.[/SIZE]
what part of canada are you ??? ontario here ..cheer and welcome

jcmarksafb

Hello from Christopher Creek Arizona
Welcome to ACL.
RGB is almost the only thing we talk about. From hardware to the best tools to use. All are represented here including LOR, LSP, HLS, Vixen, Xlights, and many more. Feel free to join into the chat room and say hi and ask quesions.

John

LA0

New elf
Thanks for all the welcomes, and I hope I learn LOTS here and improve my show even better than it is! Thanks everyone. :) :) :)