Hello from Cary North Carolina

kidcole

My 4th year. Added RGB Last year, Pixels this year
This is my second year with a Christmas house. Things exploded last year when I was the first in my town with synchronized lighting. We were over 200 cars an hour for several days leading to Christmas, and ove 100 cars an hour for the whole month of December. We have an awesome user group at ChristmasCarolina.com with over 300 members. And we also have a local group with about two dozen members, named Triangle Area Synchronized Lighting. I got a lot of help from the local TASL members last year, so this year I am putting in extra time with the "newbees." I am running 176 channels of LOR this year, including 16 channels driving 4 mighty mini floods that I built. I also made two of Geoff's Firework Stars this year and I'm excited to show them off. I hope to expand from LOR into DMX starting next season. Initially I may just use the LOR iDMX so I can concentrate on the hardware and not the software for my first DMX season. Then I hope to move to Light Show Pro and drive the LOR and DMX universes separately. I am comfortable with building up my own boards from kits, and also pretty decent at fabricating. It should be fun joining this group. Some of the best innovations seems to be coming from "Down Under." !

Wombat

Full time elf
Welcome Cole,

There is a wealth of knowledge here and plenty of talented people working on solutions from all over the world here.

its good to see you are getting a huge following hopefully I will get more this year as I am moving into a new home and going RGB in a big way. Hope to see you in the chat and welcome to the board.

Wombat

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, I agree lots of great cutting edge stuff coming out of these forums and even more for next year. Feel free to post and join in the chat room, always a great bunch of guys there.