Hello from Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA

JohnBullard

New elf
Having been a member since August 7, this is finally my first post. Been lurking and absorbing information, lol

Really do appreciate this forum and the wisdom being shared here.

I am a LOR user, with 480 channels (128 of which are DC channels) and also have two CCRs .

I have built 8 of the Mighty Minis, 10 Rainbow Floods, 1 Rainbow Wall Washer, 1 Rainbow Spot, a V-Drive and a V-Flood so far.

Really look forward to all the RGB posts since this is the direction my display is taking.

Tabor

Full time elf
Welcome to the forum.

Hope find all that you want to know.

If not just ask and one of the smart guys will answer.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome John to ACL, well you are at the right place for learning, lots of great ground breaking goodies here and lots of talent to back it up. Feel free to post away and join in the chat

DanoNJ

Full time elf
JohnBullard said:
I am a LOR user, with 480 channels (128 of which are DC channels) and also have two CCRs .

I have built 8 of the Mighty Minis, 10 Rainbow Floods, 1 Rainbow Wall Washer, 1 Rainbow Spot, a V-Drive and a V-Flood so far.
Show off.....

JohnBullard

New elf
wbottomley said:
It's about time John! 8)

AL, I agree. But, they would kick us out on the first day.

Yeah, I know William. We joined on the same day, but I was negligent and tardy making my "Hello" post.

I don't worry about being kicked out of places, William. We can always move the Red Cup Social out to the parking lot! After all, that's how I met the Crazy Light Lady, in a parking lot, I handed her a Red Cup full of Scotch, and it's been all down hill ever since!