Hello from Claire :)

What is the best way to find gifts for Christmas?

• Forums

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Online Shopping

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I dont think this is spam, it is another keen Christmas enthusiest trying to spread the word of her blog, even theough it really doesnt fit in with what we do here except that its Christmas related. But I cant see an issue with it.

Im not sure what the poll is about because depending on what you buy and are looking for will determine the best place you will look for that info

So welcome to ACL Claire

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Claire

OMFT .. is this a friend of yours since you are answering a question that does appear to have been asked? :)

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
it is another keen Christmas enthusiest trying to spread the word of her blog

I am quick to jump on spammers (as you know), but this one didn't make sense as spam, that coupled with oldmanfathertime1000's post just confused me more!

Regardless, I did miss the actual hello part.

Welcome Claire! We love Christmas here too, if you don't already decorate your house with lights, I hope you will soon after seeing some of the amazing displays here.

kane

Dedicated elf
My opinion is that if someone posts a single post on a forum, without actually providing any real information, apart from a link to a website, then the only reason that they have posted here is to get their link out on the interwebs...

Obviously a common SEO strategy is to get other sites to link to yours, which can help your rankings (and also some people may actually be curious and click on the link itself)