Hello from Eastern Suburbs in Melbourne

Jase

New elf
Hi to everyone from Melbourne. This is my first year doing lights. Been thinking about doing it for ages. For year one I'm doing 2 x pixel matrixes on the front windows (32x72 SMD leds) , SMD LED house outlines, 3 x mini trees (50 leds + 20 led stars) on the carport roof, 2 x Candy canes, 8 x arches and a star on the chimney. Just starting small LOL.

So far so good. Loving the support on this forum and xLights in amazing!!! Oh and so glad I got the Falcon controller V4. What an amazing board that is! Very easy to configure and got it all up and running very easily with xLights. Still got a bit more to go on my build but wanted to say hi. Looking forward to getting my little show up and running this year. And the kiddos are super excited programming their own sequences on the computer (oh and Daddy is too) :).

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf

Puddsa

New elf
Hi Jase and welcome. My second year doing, and yes very addictive. The support from the ACL community Is amazing. The xlights meeting rooms are gold if you need help trouble shooting an issue.
I'm out in sleepy little Heathmont if. You want to drop by for a walk through some time.
Kind Regards,
Colin

Jase

New elf
Hi Jase and welcome. My second year doing, and yes very addictive. The support from the ACL community Is amazing. The xlights meeting rooms are gold if you need help trouble shooting an issue.
I'm out in sleepy little Heathmont if. You want to drop by for a walk through some time.
Kind Regards,
Colin
Sounds great. I'm in even sleepier Kilsyth. Judging by your pic you've got a decent setup!! Would love to have a walk through sometime.