Hello from Edmonton, Alberta Canada!

Jodenbach

New elf
Hey everyone! I can't believe I don't have an account here!
My name is James Odenbach. Some of you may already know me from other forums and facebook.

I've been doing sequenced displays for 5 years and It's been one crazy ride! The first 3 years were on my house and they got bigger and better every year until the last year when the TV News came by and did a segment. then the traffic to the house blew up and the street was always blocked!
However, because of the TV segment, the Municipality I live in heard about it and hired me to do an animated display for them at County Hall. Which was pretty cool! It's now been 2 years with the County display and now they want to double the size for next year and spread it over 2 buildings! haha oh boy... There goes my summer.
Anyway, Just wanted to say Hi! and If you know me from somewhere else say hi!

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome35.gif

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, You will find lots of great info and help here from lots of great members, so feel free to ask any questions and also pop into the chat room and say hi

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
Welcome to ACL

Go Sharks !! JK but I am sure it got your attention...

Great place, great chat room and great knowledge base...

-Vic

Jodenbach

New elf
Thanks everyone! It's great to be here! I'll try to be around as much as I can :) Lots of planning to do for next year! So far I have 3 displays to get ready for next year! haha

Haha why yes Bird! That is me. That was last years, Here's this years. Next year they are thinking of moving that mega tree to another building and making a new taller and wider one with more lights for that location. haha I'll also do a 3D star with pixels ;)

2013 Strathcona County Christmas Display on Vimeo

Charl Marais

For my twins was the excuse I started with.
Welcome to ACL mate. Nice display you have going there. Good luck with your endeavours for this year, you are going to be very busy :D

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, hopefully you can get ideas from here that will improve your offerings to your clients, so feel free to ask whatever you need to know.

lightzilla

New elf
I never knew there was a display in Sherwood Forest (Park). It is amazing what you learn. I have been doing a musical display west of Leduc,AB since 2007.

Sure glad to know you Mr. Jodenbach. So I take it you do not do it at your house anymore, just at the County Hall. I will need to drive there this coming fall. I need to make it to Saint Albert as well as there is one there.