Hello from Florida, USA

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, lots of great info and guys willing to help here so feel free to post or come into the chat room.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome33.gif

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
Hi Joe and welcome to ACL.

Good effort making your own controllers and sequencer, which is an achievement in its self for your first year. If you have any questions be sure to post them or jump into the chat area as there are people here also into the DIY field.

Bird

LOR user
18.gif

to ACL Joe

Designing your own Controller and Sequencer sounds like you are well on your way to getting CLAP (Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem)
FYI - there is no known cure for CLAP :)

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome Joe.
There's a bunch of us in chat who've been having a look at your sequencer and from what I've seen it is looking real nice. I especially love the audio filtering tools. I'm sure this idea will make it's way into a couple of commercial alternatives :)

G

GoofyGuy

What part of Florida are you in? Dont stress the as nice as yours statement too much. Some of these guys have been at it for years and they have displays that rival or better huge commercial companys, heck some of these guys do those displays! Myself I had a whimply little 32 channels last year, but every night I would get home and just watch in amazement. Take your time, info is everywhere and if you need help a new question is only a few clicks away!