Hello From Florida

doczod

New elf
I'm a retired aerospace engineer and have been in electronics my entire life. I've built many Christmas decorations and parade float systems using LOR boards and Arduino's for custom control of different systems, but when I found this site, it was obvious that I am behind the power curve when it comes to Christmas light controls. You guys are really state-of-the-art when it comes to this. I'm also just amazed at all the work the members of this board have done to help others with this hobby. Although I'm new, I've already learned a bunch from you guys and appreciate all your input. Thank you. I'm sure I'll be spending lots of time here.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome52.gif

oldmanfathertime1000

Computers, music, audio, video, electronics
Doczod,

You have few people in your area within a few hours drive. Check out the members listing or jump into chat & ask around.
You are gonna get a lot of smarts from this forum...These guys & gals are great....
I am in Louisiana...

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Welcome aboard, trust me, Im proof you dont need to be smart to do this hobby. :eek: Ask away in chat or on the forum and enjoy it. I know the rest of us do.