Hello from Hervey Bay

bianca507

New elf
Hi everyone, just posting the standard first hello message.

I have been doing lights now for about 7 years but seriously for about 3 years now. I love the final moment when they first go on and the street lights up and the neighbours love the sneek peeks as we do our test runs for a few minutes at a time. We have several houses in the street who do lights and we raise money for variety qld. Its great fun being outside and meeting everyone in my neighbourhood as we chat lights.

Really glad to have found this forum when someone mentioned it as a comment for the new lifestyle channel show about christmas lights. I've been a member of planetchristmas for a while now but its nice to talk australian lights.

Bianca

Beacy

It's so much better on the dark side
Welcome Bianca

I'm sure you will find out many new ideas from the highly very talented group of people from all around the world. Yo will probably know some of the names from Planetchristmas drop into chat some time

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
Welcome Bianca,
hope you have fun learning about the many ways of using a computer to control christmas lights, esp Led's
if ya ever need any help or got any questions , pop them up in a chat an someone will be able to answer your question.
till then
have fun learning.
alec

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, you will find your needs increase now after finding this place, so many great offereings and so much talent here.