Hello from Highlands Ranch Colorado USA

Greg.Ca

Apprentice elf
Wow, who would have thought a few years ago our family went from 6 channels (Mr. Christmas Box) to our first year of (LOR 2011-2012 350 LOR channels) to this past Christmas (2012-2013) 450 LOR channels, 8 colors, 100,000 LED's (all dumb strings) to this upcoming Christmas (2013-2014) where I expect to have 500 LOR channels and perhaps 1000 RGB 'pixels'.

Unfortunately, I don't know a thing regarding smart strings, RGB, DMX or E1.31. As a matter of fact, It's so bad, that I don't even know what I don't know. However, I think I found a good place to start.

However in a few years we managed to win first place in our city and I am now the ''go to guy'' regarding LOR. I expect by this Christmas to have a good solid foundation regarding RGB pixels. HELP!!!!!!

www.HighlandsRanchChristmas.com

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Greg

Very nice display you have there
As already suggested the AusChristmasLighting 101 manual is a great resource.

I would warn you about Joining these forums and entering the chat room can give you CLAP!!! :D
Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem
but it appears you have it already. :D
Have a question after reading the 101 manual, ask in the chat room or post a question. Lots of very friendly people here will be glad to advance your addiction. :)

oldmanfathertime1000

Computers, music, audio, video, electronics
Welcome to ACL. You will get more learning here than any where else on the net.
Your videos are good. I really liked the "Taking Care Of Christmas" one the most...
We hope you can also share some of your LOR knowledge with us...
There are all types of programs being used here so every one's help can be of good use....