hello from Horsham

Sasquatch

New elf
Hello all,
I am ready to take the next step here in rural Victoria. Recently went in the local papers xmas light comp and have the bug big time, people driving past the house enjoying the lights was fun.
Like most I have my house covered in multi coloured LED's from k-mart and a tree from ebay. Going to be moving into my new house (hopefully cmon builders) before christmas and between now and then I want to prepare for a lightshow that will assure me glory in the coming years light comp.
Looking forward to reading all the tips on the page, no doubt i will be posting some questions in the near future, and to get some advice as the whether I am on the right track. Wanting to go the automated to music route.
cheers
Sasquatch

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Welcome to ACL Sasquatch. It's great to see another country Victorian poking their head in here. There's plenty of information to be found in here, the wiki and in chat. It's also well worth it making it to 1 of the mini lighting expos if you can.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL Sasquatch. Glad you found us. looking forward to answering your questions.

Bird

LOR user
18.gif

to ACL Sasquatch

There is information overload available here.
Start with the ACL for Dummies Manual that FastEddy linked and if you need more ask in chat or post a questions in the forums. There is a ton more info available here that goes way beyond the manual, and lots of friendly people that will be glad to help you.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Welcome to ACL Sasquatch. Plenty of advise, hints & tips to help you step up to the next level.
Hope you are faring well with all the recent flood activity around at the moment.
Great to see you are getting your lights from Kmart (I'm biased, I work for head office!)
Cheers, Graham