Hello from Jacksonville, FL

dhuffty

New elf
Greetings from what we call the Sunshine state. I just discovered this site and had to join. Love it. I have a Christmas display that is animated and has been now for 5 years. My web-site for the local community as well as family and friends to view is www.ChristmasOnCrystalSprings.com
Please feel free to look and give me input as we all can do more as I've seen on this site. Hello to all and I look forward to viewing the posts.

DougieB

Full time elf
Welcome dhuffty, hope you enjoy the stay and find the answer to all your blinky flashy questions on ACL. Excellent videos
Doug

oldmanfathertime1000

Computers, music, audio, video, electronics
Welcome to ACL. your show was very nicely done. I really love the angle of the big canes & strobes how you work them. The comment at the end of the Jingle bells song was cool. Are your hoops pixel strips ? Thanks for sharing.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome31.gif

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, a very impressive display to say the least. I hope we can help you continue to advance your display with the info and help found here, so dont hesitate to ask questions or jump into the chat room.

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL

Very impressive display indeed.
Not lighting everthing all the time, as you do, is good. However when you blink/flash the entire display it looks really great.
Got to ask. Are your CCR's inside anything or just secured to a pipe?