Hello From Las Cruces NM

angelmj08

New elf
Hello my name is Robert being doing light shows since 2008 and man what a blast I have been having visited this site a couple of times in the past but must of missed the introduction part here haha so hope to be chatting with members here in the forum soon

jcmarksafb

Hello from Christopher Creek Arizona
Welcome. Too bad you came into such a quiet chat room this evening, usually very active in our evening. Anyway welcome to ACL from a guy in Arizona. If you have any questions this is the place to get them answered.
John

Habbosrus

Back again
G'day Robert, welcome to ACL mate. With so many years experience, I'm sure you'll bring a wealth of knowledge with you. This is an awesome place to find all sorts of great information, fantastic inspiration and some wonderfully helpful people.

angelmj08

New elf
JCMarksafb said:
Welcome. Too bad you came into such a quiet chat room this evening, usually very active in our evening. Anyway welcome to ACL from a guy in Arizona. If you have any questions this is the place to get them answered.
John

Forum can't always be in full swing gotta have a little bit of quiet time right? HAHAHA

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Robert

First the disclaimer
Joining these forums and entering the chat room can give you CLAP!!! :D
Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem
However, sounds like you already have it.

If you haven't found it yet, the new revised 2nd addition AusChristmasLighting 101 manual is a great resource for all things RGB and more. :)