1. New to Christmas lighting? Get started with the AusChristmasLighting 101 Manual:
    auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/AusChristmasLighting-101

Hello From Lynn Massachusettes

Discussion in 'New Members Say Hello' started by Lights_on_Light_St_Ct, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Lights_on_Light_St_Ct

Lights_on_Light_St_Ct New Elf

Find Me On:
    other than feeling as if I am a loner here in Lynn MA i am striving hard to bring lights to my little area for all the kids and elderly to enjoy, i am looking towards poking and proding you vetrans for knowledge especially on RGB strips and the like as soon as i find the right forum string to read and post on about them, Hope to see some inspiring ideas and layout and sequence's from yall.

2. fasteddy

fasteddy I have C.L.A.P Global Moderator Generous Elf

Find Me On:
    Welcome to ACL, glad you found us. Im sure the forum and its great members can help you create your own piece of magic for your part of the world.

If you havent already read the ACL 101 Lighting manual, then i suggest you start there to start learning. Feel free to ask any questions in the threads or in the chat room, always someone willing to help.

3. DeeJai

DeeJai Is that Magic Smoke?!?

Well I can guarantee not all of us are veteran lighting enthusiasts, but we are definitely all working together to reach the same goal. HAPPINESS and Christmas Spirit to all through lights.

Welcome to the forums. enjoy your stay, be sure to pop into the chat and ask any questions you like. There is always someone around that can help.

4. kel

kel Dedicated Elf

[​IMG]

5. Bird

Bird Proud LOR user

[​IMG] to ACL
    As already stated lots of friendly people will be glad to assist in making your blinky dreams come true :)

6. cat0010

cat0010 New Elf

Welcome, you will find the best information on here, and great people that are always willing to help :)

7. Benschristmaslights

Benschristmaslights Dedicated Elf Global Moderator Generous Elf

Find Me On:
    welcome to the group hope to see you in chat again