Hello From Lynn Massachusettes

other than feeling as if I am a loner here in Lynn MA i am striving hard to bring lights to my little area for all the kids and elderly to enjoy, i am looking towards poking and proding you vetrans for knowledge especially on RGB strips and the like as soon as i find the right forum string to read and post on about them, Hope to see some inspiring ideas and layout and sequence's from yall.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, glad you found us. Im sure the forum and its great members can help you create your own piece of magic for your part of the world.

If you havent already read the ACL 101 Lighting manual, then i suggest you start there to start learning. Feel free to ask any questions in the threads or in the chat room, always someone willing to help.

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Well I can guarantee not all of us are veteran lighting enthusiasts, but we are definitely all working together to reach the same goal. HAPPINESS and Christmas Spirit to all through lights.

Welcome to the forums. enjoy your stay, be sure to pop into the chat and ask any questions you like. There is always someone around that can help.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome32.gif

cat0010

New elf
Welcome, you will find the best information on here, and great people that are always willing to help :)