Hello from Missouri, USA

mike2tall

New elf
Hello to all from the Show Me state in the USA.
I have lurked here in the past and have learned alot. Now that I am progressing into RGB and knowing that there is alot of info on this site, it is time for me to join and not just lurk.
I have had a animated display for 5 years now. Started with a couple of LOR controllers and this past year started the switch to DIY and DMX by purchasing and building Lynx controllers and other items. I ran both LOR and Lynx on two seperate networks. This years show will be with all Lynx controllers and however deep I get into RGB. My problem is I wait to the last minute and then just all of a sudden I get overwhelmed by how much I haven't done and work nonstop trying to get everything done. This year it was soldering controllers, modifying sequences and building a couple of new display items. Never seems like I have enough!
Yes, I have C. L. A. P. and I am proud of it!
Mike

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome43.gif

MacThomas76

Animated Shows since 2012
Welcome Mike! I'm a newbie here as well. :) ACL is fantastic, many great folks and tons of information. I've only been a member a couple weeks and I've already learned so much. You seem to be pretty deep into DIY, which is awesome.

-Thomas