Hello from Newcastle Australia.

joepesterey

New elf
My name is Joe Pesterey. I am an almost retired metal fabricator.
I got interested in RGB lighting because some of our old props after many repairs, I thought; were no longer worth putting time into. Our neighborhood children grew up with some of these props and every year we get asked about them. Hence ; I am going to try to bring them back to life and into the twenty-first century. I also want to build a mega tree as the old guy that used to hire a cherry picker and string lights on a huge Norfolk Pine every Christmas has sadly passed away. It was a welcome reminder that the season was near; traveling down Redhead road on our way back home. I think I can handle the old props, but programming a show is daunting. I have been watching lots of videos and reading up on it. Hope you all succeed in implementing your dreams.

joepesterey

New elf
My name is Joe Pesterey. I am an almost retired metal fabricator.
I got interested in RGB lighting because some of our old props after many repairs, I thought; were no longer worth putting time into. Our neighborhood children grew up with some of these props and every year we get asked about them. Hence ; I am going to try to bring them back to life and into the twenty-first century. I also want to build a mega tree as the old guy that used to hire a cherry picker and string lights on a huge Norfolk Pine every Christmas has sadly passed away. It was a welcome reminder that the season was near; traveling down Redhead road on our way back home. I think I can handle the old props, but programming a show is daunting. I have been watching lots of videos and reading up on it. Hope you all succeed in implementing your dreams.
Thanks for your warm welcome messages, look forward to meeting you all. Stay safe.

Phillhutcho

New elf
Hi Joe and welcome. I am also in the Newcastle area out at Cameron park. I am preparing for year 2 so am not the most knowledgeable but if you have questions or need a hand please reach out. Thanks Phil