Hello from Northern California

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Yes this is the best place to learn about RGB, we have many members here doing RGB lighting and a few doing this for the second year. Take a look around the forum and im sure you will be overwhelmed with the information available here. So feel free to post questions and pop into the chat room for for further info and a chat. All the best with your RGB journey

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Hi bdeditch,

Your brain is about to explode with all the info we have on RGB.

Welcome to ACL

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Im glad that ACL is able to help guys like you understand how it all goes together, we feel that we try to bridge the gap between LOR and DIYC and offer that intermediate level of knowledge for people to take on the next step. I hope we can continue to improve the way that the knowledge is shared and allow many more to enjoy this great hobby.

bdeditch

Full time elf
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
Im glad that ACL is able to help guys like you understand how it all goes together, we feel that we try to bridge the gap between LOR and DIYC and offer that intermediate level of knowledge for people to take on the next step. I hope we can continue to improve the way that the knowledge is shared and allow many more to enjoy this great hobby.

I am sure that you will be able to.