Hello from Phil

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Glad to see you are still alive and kicking, and it also explains why Eddy has been so nast to us all (Just joking). Good choice of moderators and we are glad that the forum, and Tiger boards, still have a future.

I am sure someone will step up to the mark and write an instruction manual for the Tiger gear. I would offer to help, but no Tiger boards and no time, (nor any spare $ to buy them lol) rules me out. I know a number of the guys have been very helpful in the past with people using them, so it wont take long for someone to compile the info already out there.

lithgowlights

Dedicated elf
Oh yeah an AussiePhil set of chairs for every display. If you look closely the legs flash in time to your chewing lol

JPB

Full time elf
I traded my woodworking hobby for blinky flashy a few years back. They are both great fun and both can be money pits. Glad to hear your well Phil and I am sure the sound and feel of a sharp plane whispering across a piece of wood will do wonders for you.
Jon

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Wombat

Full time elf
HI Phil,

Welcome back and I am glad to see you are doing ok and plan to get back into it at some stage in the future how be it lower capacity.

I do hope that there is someone out there who can take over more of the responsibilities of the board you have done so much for the community and it would be a shame to see it go to waste.

Take care and hope to see you back on chat sometime.

Best Regards
Wombat

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Thanks to all,

The Law and Order might arrive in Doc Holiday style but we will try and avoid any colateral damage.....

Need to just wrap my head around the current issues, don't care for to much history but i would like to think that the adults would be good.

JPB said:
I traded my woodworking hobby for blinky flashy a few years back. They are both great fun and both can be money pits. Glad to hear your well Phil and I am sure the sound and feel of a sharp plane whispering across a piece of wood will do wonders for you.
Jon

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Oh definately money pits....... the sharp plane whispering on the wood is not a sound heard when i'm playing with wood, more like a shrill whine of the router and the angry buzz of the sander :)

Cheers
Phil

ron

Apprentice elf
Phil,

Nice to see you are doing well. I've had some transitions myself and have fallen away from Christmas lighting a bit myself. But, the passion always seems to come back around.

Stay health and family comes first. I definitely recall our chats at DLA as always enjoyable, funny and enlightening.

Glad to have you back my friend. We've come a long way.

Ron

artzy

artzy-Noble Christmas
Phil

Welcome back from your hiatus. I am sure we are all glad that you are back on the mend.

Your health and family need to always come first.

Paul

cenote

Suburbs of Philadelphia
Nice to see you back. Even at our Epic gathering, there was talk in the corners about the rumors of you joining the circus or something crazy like that. Don't worry, Dano straighten them out and told them that you just took up another hobby of bungee jumping out of tall buildings. :D

Glad to hear your health is in good shape. Look forward to see what happens in the future around here. Thanks again for continued support here. :) :) :)

Chuck

DanoNJ

Full time elf
Phil, If you can find 'balance' in life, better bottle it! Nice to hear from you. <don't listen to anything Cenote tells ya. He's full of hot air>

Keep the faith - Talk soon!

Santa-Lights

New elf
Sadened to hear about all the troubles you have had. :(

I know this hobby has placed a lot of burden on you at a normally burdensom season of the year anyway. I know of others also who have provided hardware/software to this community that have almost given up their special Christmas Season with their families to deliver goods and services to us. This is not as it should be. I'm sorry that we as a community of Christmas Light enthusiests have placed so much burden on you.

Thank you for all you have done and are doing!!!
Your site has been a great source of information on a truely exciting hobby.

What can we do to help your situation?

We'll try not to be so demanding!