Hello From renard Plus

N7XG

New elf
Even thought I have been a member for a while and have visited AusChristmasLighting from time to time I have not posted any messages, well at least so far.

My name is Dean Davis and I live in Oregon. I am a partner with mactayl with the Renard Plus line of controllers. We have been working hard to get a controller that can be used Down Under and Mac has finally made the necessary changes for 220v operation out of the box.

I have been in the holiday lighting hobby for a little over 4 years and it has really gotten into blood.

So I look for guideiance where we can tell anyone about our products, share our ideas, etc.

Thanks again

Dean

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL. This is great news, a DIY 220/240v AC controller, this will definetly help those starting off in the hobby that want an alternative to LOR AC controllers. We hope you find the forum friendy and constructive.

N7XG

New elf
OK, please take a look at our website www.renard-plus.com

Our initial controllers are 16 channel in both the low current version and the hi. All in all we have about 16 boards and several are still on the drawing board.

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Dean

If you're looking for guidance, you have come to the right place to get very friendly assistance.
So ask away in the chat room or post a question in the forums.

Also hope to hear good things from you under the Vendors section of these forums. :)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
N7XG said:

Our initial controllers are 16 channel in both the low current version and the hi. All in all we have about 16 boards and several are still on the drawing board.

Looks like you may have to change the link now with having no access to DIYC

We will provide support for questions, ideas, build assistance through the DIY Christmas alternative forum. Here you can ask any questions, use what information you need and leave the rest. We are real down to earth here and don't get excited about much of anything except holiday lighting projects.

hdracer

There is no rehab for the CLAP
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
N7XG said:

Looks like you may have to change the link now with having no access to DIYC

We will provide support for questions, ideas, build assistance through the DIY Christmas alternative forum. Here you can ask any questions, use what information you need and leave the rest. We are real down to earth here and don't get excited about much of anything except holiday lighting projects.

AMEN!
+1

Mactayl

New elf
ɟɐsʇǝppʎ said:
N7XG said:
The link I provided it to the forum that dirknerkle has setup.

I thought that was the backup forum for DIYC, now im confused, is this a seperate forum to DIYC

Yes this a separate Forum that was setup when DIYC went down awhile back and most of the DIYC Wiki info was stored there. I don't believe that the info is there anymore, I may be wrong.