Hello from So Cal, USA

SKMoss

New elf
G'day Mates.

I spent most of the day yesterday in the chat and reading the phenomenal 101 doc. Between the two I learned more in a couple of hours than I did in a weeks worth of research on several other sites.

Looking forward to the challenge of this great hobby.

Thanks,
Steve

PS, is there a point when the captcha won't be needed?

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome59.gif

NataleAngolo

New elf
This is a great site with great people who will help you get into the hobby. This was my third year and I have learned so much Welcome to ACL (am in Reno area by the way so cal)

mborg10

Michael Borg
Good to see you read the 101 manual. Lots of FREE man hours were put into creating that manual just to help us understand our options. It really is an invaluable tool.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
looks like i missed this welcome.

So welcome to ACL, I see you are already making great use of the available resouces, so good luck with it

Eastwood16G

Full time elf
Hi Steve, Wadda ya mean captcha?

Welcome aboard. etc, If you thought the 101 manual was good then you should read it again. It is good but sometimes it does not make sense unless your lights are correctly wired up but not working. Then it is invaluable. Of course there are obvious mistakes, that don't matter, and may not be in the latest version.

Our hobby is inexact. Stay in chat. We all love a problem, and we all love a solved problem. R

SKMoss

New elf
Thanks all for the welcomes.

Eastwood, CAPTCHA = "Type the letters you see in the image". It went away for me after a couple of days.