Hello from Södertälje, Sweden

Slite

Full time elf
Hello, just starting to take an interest in doing a x-mas light show for next year, we moved out into the country where one can really appreciate the few strings I put up this year, and it gave me a "craving" to have something more for next year :)

Bird

LOR user
17.gif

to ACL Slite

If it has to do with Christmas Lights you will surely find it here.
Lots of info in the forums and Wiki.
If you can't find what your looking for just ask in the chat room and someone will be glad to help you.
Lots of friendly helpfull people in the chat and forums. :)

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, feel free to post questions and pop into the chat room to get questions answerd. Im sure you will be able to really wow the country folk from where you live in 2012

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL.
Great to see members from all around the world find us, We love helping you achieve Christmas Lighting Greatness.

Falksonchristmas

Christmas all year around.
Slite said:
Hello, just starting to take an interest in doing a x-mas light show for next year, we moved out into the country where one can really appreciate the few strings I put up this year, and it gave me a "craving" to have something more for next year :)

Hej Slite hälsningar från Västkusten :)
Hi Slite greetings from the westcoast :)

Benslights

Dedicated elf
welcome to the group it is great to see so many international memebers coming aboard. hope you had a great Christmas and a happy new year