Hello from Springfield Lakes

rossjenelle

New elf
Great site, looks like my wife is going to be seeing less of me this time next year with all the great project ideas. Will be a huge step up but looks like it will be huge fun

kane

Dedicated elf
rossjenelle said:
Great site, looks like my wife is going to be seeing less of me this time next year with all the great project ideas. Will be a huge step up but looks like it will be huge fun
Welcome to ACL

And rather than just being around this time of year, you'll find it becomes more of a year-round hobby!

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL Ross and jenelle. Glad to see more Queenslander join the site. I'm down the road in Ipswich

Bird

LOR user
rossjenelle said:
looks like my wife is going to be seeing less of me this time next year with all the great project ideas
Not if you get her involved also. It's more fun to do things together anyways.
Either way welcome to ACL.
Lots of friendly people here and always willing to help.

Bevo

Let your Light Shine before men
Hi and welcome to the the craze of synchronized lights. This is a great site for information and there is always people in chat if you need help fast.
Good idea starting now.

rossjenelle

New elf
Thanks for the welcomes and the advice, my wife is already quite into our efforts of decorating the house but it is all with stock standard shop bought lights and displays.....Have always wanted to try and do the magic displays that come with being able to synch the lights. So I think once the first working attempt occurs she will be right into it.

I have already experienced the generosity of the members with someone (David from AVD) helping me out with a power connector needed to save a much loved display (one of our first) so I know I will love this place.

Cheers and goodwill.