Hello from Sugar Land, TX

ron

Apprentice elf
Hello all. Phil, I didn't realize you had started your own forum. Nice work. I'm looking forward to catching up with you and seeing what you've got built.

Thanks to John (ThaiWay) for posting a link over at DLA so I found the new forum. Ahh, another Christmas forum to keep up with, love it.

Ron

dmoore

Senior elf
Ron - good to see you over here! If you'll be coming to the 2010 Academy, my DC Controller class will have live working versions of the Tiger48 and the Tiger120!

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome Ron, I'm glad you found this forum. We fill the void of low voltage DC equipment and LEDs, so feel free to join in I'm sure you have a lot to add.

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
ron said:
Hello all. Phil, I didn't realize you had started your own forum. Nice work. I'm looking forward to catching up with you and seeing what you've got built.
Thanks to John (ThaiWay) for posting a link over at DLA so I found the new forum. Ahh, another Christmas forum to keep up with, love it.
Ron

Hi Don,

a warm welcome from currently a chilly city :) glad you found us.

Thanks for the kind comments. I might actually get things built when i invent the 30 hour day :)

Cheers
Phil

ron

Apprentice elf
dmoore said:
Ron - good to see you over here! If you'll be coming to the 2010 Academy, my DC Controller class will have live working versions of the Tiger48 and the Tiger120!

Very cool David. I am definitely planning on being in your DC class.

Thanks for the warm welcome folks.

Ron