Hello from sunny Florida

vanslice

New elf
Found this site from post on Planet Christmas and was most impressed with the info on LED's. I thank AussiePhil for his help during my registration. I assume you can open our web sites in Australia. If so you can check mine out as it is little unusual because of my water display. christmasdancingwaters.com. Keep the details coming on the RGB LED's as you guys are sharp!
Cheers from Florida
WaterBill

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Bill

A warm welcome to the humble little Aussie forum.

I stand and salute what is just an awesome display you have there Bill and recommend that everyone go and watch Bill's video http://www.christmasdancingwaters.com/ the water display stuff is jaw dropping.

Would love to hear some more on how that is done. I have read some stuff on PC.

Cheers
Phil

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome downunder to this forum which is for everyone not just us Aussies. Your display is absolutly amazing and inspirational, what an amazing effort, it would have been a major hit around your area. Look forward to seeing what new creativity you come up with for this years show. Feel free to post on how you created some of the amazing elements of your display as im sure there will be lots of people wanting to know more.