Hello from Sydney's West (Penrith).

Sanman

New elf
Hi everyone, I have been doing the synchronized Christmas light thing for about 5 years now, I use Light O Rama equipment and at this time I am currently running 64 channels. Most lights used in my set up are home made with LED's. The ACL page has helped me with a few minor technical issues over the last year and a half so I decided to join and share my display as well as check out everyone else's displays. The Santa and Olaf singing faces were my wife's idea, I just had to make them work (see Display Videos, sorry about the poor quality videos). I generally get a good turn out each night when running the display and have even blocked the street on some occasions (Sorry, to the bus company) we live on a bus route.......just waiting for that phone call.
Enough about me, I have seen some very impressive displays on this page and I'm glad to see more Aussies getting into the synchronized displays.
Will share more info later on when I think of it.

Cheers Troy.

Peter richey

New elf
Morning Troy
I’m from penrith and would love to come see your lights.. I’ve only just really started doing like and would like to get into synchronised light for next year Christmas 2018.. just wonder if u could give me a bit of a hand/ advice on where to start..
cheers for your time peter