Hello From Taranaki

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
Hi Guys.
I am Dennis from Eltham Sth Taranaki NZ. I have been using 64 channels of Animated Lighting for a few years but am converting to LOR.
Generally make my own displays and this year 2014 getting in to DMX for the first time.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome34.gif

logandc99

Dedicated elf
Welcome to ACL. Good to see another kiwi getting involved ( there's not that many of us) . Lots of great info here.

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Dennis
I am confused. Eight replies, and no comments concerning
nzlongfellow said:
I have been using 64 channels of Animated Lighting for a few years but am converting to LOR.
Generally make my own displays and this year 2014 getting in to DMX for the first time.
LOL .. I am a very happy LOR user. I have no plans and see no need for changing, as of yet. But I am amazed that someone did not chime in on the "am converting to LOR"..... so I will. :)
Dennis, if your statement is correct, I assume from your statement, the 64 channels was some sort of DIY? If so, LOR may not be your best option. You may want to ask a lot of questions prior to purchasing any new gear.
If you haven't found it yet, the AusChristmasLighting 101 manual is a great resource, some of the links are dated, but still a great resource.