Hello from Texas USA

Den

New elf
Hi Everyone
I am a retired 68 yr. old gentleman who is just starting out with Christmas displays. Hoping to meet friends here to help me get everything running.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Hiya Den
There's plenty of us here to give you a hand. Make sure you have a read of the ACL 101. It has an enormous amount of info in it on all things relating to getting your lights blinking.

mborg10

Michael Borg
Welcome to ACL Den. This place will definitely get your headed in the right direction with everything blinky.

I loved Texas when I was there.

Jamie

Lighting up the night.
Hi Den,

Welcome to ACL. Hope u find the info you are looking for. A wealth of info here for you.

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Den

First the disclaimer
Joining these forums and entering the chat room can give you CLAP!!! :D
Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem

Where are you located or what country do you live in?

If you haven't found it yet, the new revised 2nd addition AusChristmasLighting 101 manual is a great resource for all things RGB and more.

Lots of very friendly folks here will be glad to help you on your lighting journey.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, you will find all the help you need on the forums or in the chat room from a great bunch of members

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
Welcome to ACL, This is the best place to gather info and chat with fellow enthusiasts.
Jump into chat and get started :)

-Blu

jcmarksafb

Hello from Christopher Creek Arizona
Welcome to ACL Den. I'm 64 and in Arizona. Started with pixels a year ago and loving it. Stop by chat and say hello. If you have any questions there are plenty of people who will help you out.
Get ready to have some fun!
John