Hello from Texas

gfulen

New elf
i am relatively new to holiday light shows. 3 years of Christmas shows and 2 years of Halloween. i have 3 LOR controllers (48 channels) and looking to upgrade, but still be able to use the controllers i have next to the new stuff. i was recommended here by a friend and can't wait to start learning how to do what i am wanting my show to do.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, im sure you will find all you need here. Many off us started with LOR and still use LOR within our displays so you should have no issue with that.

feel free to ask any questions and also pop into the chat room.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome56.gif

jcmarksafb

Hello from Christopher Creek Arizona
Welcome to ACL. Your LOR controllers and S3 software will handle all the new lighting just fine. Feel free to stop into chat and ask questions. There are a lot of friendly and knowledgeable people around here to help in any way they can. Again, welcome and above all have fun.

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL

If you haven't found it yet the AusChristmasLighting 101 manual is a great resource. Also the are the forums of course, the chat room is great for instance conversation, and then there is the Wiki also.
Lots of information and lots of friendly people to point you in the right direction.
Lots of people can mean lots of pointing in different directions. :D

hdracer

There is no rehab for the CLAP
Howdy fellow Texan! Welcome to ACL!! I'm a fellow LOR user aswell!
Don't be afraid to ask questions. What all are you wanting to do in your display?

Hop into the chat room we can all help you in the direction you are wanting to go.