Hello from the Adirondacks.

Brian000

Aviation visual reference engineer
Hello everyone,
Been an LOR user for many years now but am simply blown away with what you all do with RGB. Making the big leap this year with a mixed display and taking it to the next level. I'm from upstate NY not to far from LOR headquarters, who by the way are a great group of people. My hope is to one day spend Christmas next to the pool instead of the fireplace.

Brian

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Brian

First the disclaimer
Joining these forums and entering the chat room can give you CLAP!!! :D
Christmas Lighting Addiction Problem

In my opinion the is the place to be for RGB

If you haven't found it yet the AusChristmasLighting 101 manual is a great resource.

Don't hesitate to ask questions in chat or post in the forums. Lots of friendly folks will be glad to help your addition of RGB to your display.

jcmarksafb

Hello from Christopher Creek Arizona
Welcome to ACL!
I too am a LOR user and looking at other programs for RGB. Feel free to join the chat room. There are a lot of great people there willing to answer any questions you might have. Have fun and again, welcome.

Bill Ellick

Full time elf
Hey Brian
Good to see another upstate NYer on here!!
I'm up in the "Park" right in the middle! About 45 miles southwest of Lake Placid in Long Lake. I have been using LOR since 2008 for a display and am currently gettin up to speed on the RGB stuff to start making the change to it hopefully this year.
Bill

Brian000

Aviation visual reference engineer
Thanks for the invitation looking to learn more about RGB.

Hi Bill,
Seen you around the forums but never really connected. Long Lake is a beautiful area.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, glad you joined us, as you already are finding out there is lots of great info and members here willing to help, so feel free to ask any questions or pop into the chat room. I must say its nice having a summer Christmas enjoying a cool beer in shorts and Tshirt :D

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
Welcome aboard, we dont hassle people for what lights, controllers or software people use.... That is, unless your name is Alan and your Handle on ACL is AAH.

You will find an abundant of information here to make your introduction into RGB quite easy in most regards.

Drop into chat and ask your questions. There are alot of knowledgable people always in there that can help.