Hello from the Pacific Northwest

enaxor

New elf
Hey Everyone,

My name is Roxanne, I'm located in Oregon in a suburb just outside Portland. I'm new to sequenced display and made the plunge during the LOR Mad Grab sale last week. I was inspired by the how to video done by Brian Bruderer for the 24 strand 600 light Cosmic Color pixel tree. I may buy a couple of his sequences for next Christmas, but I'm hoping to work on my own sequences too. I know this board holds a wealth of information for us newbies. I look forward to learning from the community and hopefully to contributing as time goes by.

Thanks again for the warm welcome Phil. :)

Roxanne (enaxor)

arw01

Full time elf
Welcome Roxanne. There is a get together south of Olympia in May, I won't be over from the other side of the state, but that would be a great event to travel up to and learn a ton.

I missed the grab sale last year, and I missed what I wanted this year (the 8 rgb flood with contoller) and ended up going with a different type of controller and pixels.

Alan

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
Welcome to ACLSeveral of us here are LOR Users so feel free to hit us upWe have lots of experience to share

I have 25 LOR CCR's now in my collection as of last week.-Blu

Kaden

Pixels! I need more pixels!
Welcome to ACL!

LOR is well represented here as are the other options such as LightShowPro and HLS (I'm sure they will try and convert you).

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome52.gif

Bird

LOR user
Welcome.gif

to ACL Roxanne

LOR is always a good start, not the cheapest route but the easiest. :)
Ask lots of questions before buying sequences, the $$$ of the element (24 string tree) may be a little more costly than you might think.
Again, welcome and have fun.

enaxor

New elf
Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome! My box of lights arrived from LOR last week, but I have yet to open it. I'm sure once I venture into it, my list of questions will be extremely long, if not endless. I'm looking forward to all the new things I'll be learning.

Ɠαяєтн

Mae gen i C.L.A.P ei heintus iawn
Hi Roxanne, Welcome to ACL.

You'll soon have a full dose of C.L.A.P., buying more lights seems to ease the symptoms. Everybody here are always willing to help and very friendly. Don't forget the AusChristmasLighting_101 manual as mentioned by AussieDoug above.

I use LOR extensively, so do many others. Have fun.