Hello from Virginia

billv

New elf
Hi everybody,
New here but have been doing an animated display since 2004. Using AL gear through this season then LSP control for next. 700+ channels and around 265,000 lights. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.
Bill

billv

New elf
AussiePhil said:
Bill

Got to add, that's a serious move from AL to LSP you have planned, took me a little while to realize just how big your display is :)

Cheers
Phil

I know. The transition will be a big one, but what other choices do I have as I am so heavily invested in AL hardware? Anyway, Slow and easy, and hopefully I'll be able to get the hang of it by next season.

mschell

Full time elf
Bill,
I think you'll find the move from AD to LSP not as difficult as it may seem. I kept my stable of AL hardware, and have augmented it with lots of DIY stuff in the last year or so.

Of course, I don't have quite as many controllers as you do, but that's OK - it's all good!

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome Bill to ACL, sounds like you have a massive display, now you can start slowly adding in RGB and pixel based elements. Shouldnt be too hard with the help that is offered around here