Hello from Wagga Wagga

brett

New elf
Hi,
Whilst I am not a newbie to the world of blinky flashy, and have been a member of DIYC for some time now.
Now looking to upgrade to pixel lighting. So I read forum after forum about protocols , volts , wireless and non wireless configurations ect , when all I really needed first is to understand how this pixel thing is all put together and combined with other renard based systems , then combined with Vixen. Then I came across the Auschristmaslighting manual , Great manual. Thanks.
So this year will be mostly dumb RGB from Ray , and lots of researching on Pixel lighting for next year.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Welcome to ACL, im glad the manual has helped you out with some of your understanding as that is the intended goal. Also feel free to ask questions and pop into chat because im sure after reading the manual you are left with other higher level questions that you may need clarrification on, so feel free to ask away, always happy to help.

kel

Dedicated elf
welcome56.gif

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
welcome to ACL Brett, this is my first year with pixels (first year overall for animated lights actually) they are exciting and IMO very cool. Dont listen to FastEddy or Superman too much, they end up costing you lots of $$ with their brilliant ideas and suggestions (j/k, listen to em).

Join us in chat.

Bird

LOR user
Welcome to ACL Brett

This is the place to be for RGB ... in my humble opinion
This is a very friendly group always glad to answer questions and help out.

brett

New elf
Already I can see that I am in the right place for learning about digital RGB. Be prepared guys for lots of questions , especialy when brain goes into overlaod , which isn't hard to do nowdays.